Polmartin Riding has over 10 years experience in providing horses and riding doubles we want to share our experience with you.
If you are an actor or actress our courses are just what you need to get that next role.
Suitable for all levels from beginner to advanced, our courses will teach you the skills needed to work with horse on screen. You will learn a wide range of skills both on and off the horse, including mounting, tacking, stable management, riding with props and quite a few tricks of the trade.
These are intensive two day residential courses and if you are on Spotlight you can also add this course to your profile and have the chance to take a BHS Progressive Riding Test Level 1 or higher.
Accommodation on site is available at discounted rates for attendees.
Please note: This is not a stunt riding course.
This course is run in conjunction with Swashbuckling Cornwall Ltd. and we are able to offer historic weapon safety and handling skills to this course to complement period horse riding.
1. Refunds are not offered on places.
2. We reserve the right to alter course times, course content and to cancel classes due to any unavoidable and /or unforeseen circumstances.
3. We reserve the right to refuse/terminate tuition at any time.
4. Over 18s only.
5. By booking a place on this course, you accept the terms and conditions of the company and release it from blame for any injury during the course.
6. Our weight limit is 14 is stone/87kg
We suggest all participants have personal insurance.
To book your place or find out more please CONTACT US.
2024 Riding for TV and Film Course Dates
18-19th March ** NEW **
Above are the dates for our standard Level 1 course. If you would like to discuss either bespoke course content or alternative dates for intensive, 1 to 1 training please contact us.